Re: [release] Boost 1.72.0 has been released

Re: [release] Boost 1.72.0 has been released

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 2019-12-11 21:13, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:

> Release 1.72.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and
> are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license
> encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
>
> This release contains new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug fixes
> for existing libraries.
>
> For details, including download links, see <
> http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.72.0>

In release notes, New Libraries says TODO.

> You can also download directly from: <
> https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.72.0/>
>
> To install this release on your system, see <
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html>
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.

Thank you for managing the release.

Andrey wrote:
> In release notes, New Libraries says TODO.

Also on the main page it showed a blank list of updated libraries.

Both should be fixed now:
https://github.com/boostorg/website/commit/3f37b654d7126c0ad312e50d227c03d29fd4540e
https://github.com/boostorg/website/commit/7c897e8c768cf28113ba07488a6b5030a2a07efa

Glen

Re: [release] Boost 1.72.0 has been released

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 5:25 PM Glen Fernandes via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Andrey wrote:
> > In release notes, New Libraries says TODO.
>
> Also on the main page it showed a blank list of updated libraries.
>
> Both should be fixed now:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/commit/3f37b654d7126c0ad312e50d227c03d29fd4540e
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/website/commit/7c897e8c768cf28113ba07488a6b5030a2a07efa

Thanks, Glen.
I was going to get to that this evening. (but no need to now!)

-- Marshall