Re: really dumb question about quickbook

Re: really dumb question about quickbook

Daniel James via Boost-users
On 20 April 2017 at 17:25, Robert Ramey via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> The other files ARE included.  I've looked through the quickbook docs and
> for the life of me I can't find where the significance (if there is any) of
> spaces in the markup is explained.  Could someone point me in the right
> direction?

Indentation is used for code blocks. So quickbook tags aren't processed.

On 4/20/17 9:31 AM, Daniel James via Boost-users wrote:

> On 20 April 2017 at 17:25, Robert Ramey via Boost-users
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> The other files ARE included.  I've looked through the quickbook docs and
>> for the life of me I can't find where the significance (if there is any) of
>> spaces in the markup is explained.  Could someone point me in the right
>> direction?
>
> Indentation is used for code blocks. So quickbook tags aren't processed.

OK - thanks.  I see now that it's explained in the Code Blocks
explanation.  Not where I expected to find this information.

Robert Ramey

Re: really dumb question about quickbook

Daniel James via Boost-users

Of all the daft syntaxes about, this almost takes the prize from bjam!

I have several times reduced my follicle count by placing an errant space before a [section command]

It is very difficult to spot this :-(

Enjoy!

Paul

---