Re: (no subject)

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 7 September 2017 at 17:37, Pranam Lashkari <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I recently joined boost community. I am an engineering student from India.
> I don't have much experience with contributing in open source.
>
> Can you please help me getting started with it?
>
> From where I can/should start contributing this community..?
>
> Thank you.

Hi Pranam,

You have to write to the boost mailing list: [hidden email] (and ask
there) See also http://www.boost.org/community/groups.html for some "rules
and regulations" and the need for "subscription".

You can find the archives (old posts) here: https://lists.boost.org/
Archives/boost/

In the archive you'll see that your question has been asked (many times)
before, answers where to start are also given in the follow-up to those
questions.

Personally, I would like to see Boost.Pool being brought up to the current
C++ standard (C++17). That would be a nice little project. I believe Edward
Diener is the current curator of that particular library.

See you on the list and have a good day (and don't forget to subscribe),

degski
--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798