Re: [boost] [filesystem] Pull request needs attention

Re: [boost] [filesystem] Pull request needs attention

Boost - Users mailing list

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Robert Dailey via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have fixed a crash I found due to static initialization ordering in
boost filesystem. I have a proposed fix here:
https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/pull/47

It hasn't gotten any attention yet, so I'm hoping someone can offer
some advice and/or merge the PR for me. Thanks in advance.

I'm hoping in the next month or two to clear all outstanding filesystem pull requests. That's a prerequisite for filesystem V4, which will bring the Boost implementation into compliance with C++17 Filesystem.

--Beman