Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs Project, WikiPage

Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs Project, WikiPage

Jeremiah Willcock
Please add utility/enable_if to the list of libraries whose documentation
should be translated to QuickBook.  The documentation is currently in
hard-written HTML format.  It is not too long, and should not be difficult
to translate.  Thank you,

                                                Jeremiah Willcock

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007, Matias Capeletto wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have added a new page to boost wiki so we can coordinate our efforts:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingBoostDocs
>
> * If you want to help us, please jump in.
>
> * If you are an author of a lib with html based docs and want to
> authorize us to help you to translate your docs, please scream it
> here.
>
> * If you are an author of a lib with boostbook based docs and want to
> authorize us to help you to translate your docs, please state it here.
>
> Best regards
> Matias

Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs Project, WikiPage

Stjepan Rajko-3
Hi Jeremiah,

On 7/19/07, Jeremiah Willcock <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Please add utility/enable_if to the list of libraries whose documentation
> should be translated to QuickBook.  The documentation is currently in
> hard-written HTML format.  It is not too long, and should not be difficult
> to translate.  Thank you,

Thanks for letting us know that it's OK to translate these docs - I
have added them to the list of pending docs to be translated on the
wiki.

Best regards,

Stjepan