Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs Project, WikiPage

Re: [boost] Improving Boost Docs Project, WikiPage

John Maddock
Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> I don't know if you saw this:
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Google_Summer_Of_Code_2007#docs_converter
>
> Here I advocated writing a tool to simlplify this process ...
> do you really intend to do the transition manually?

I suspect that a fully fledged tool isn't worth the hassle, but 20 minutes
XSL hacking would probably give you something that would translate
paragraphs and tables correctly, which would get you 90% of the way there.
Alternatively Rene Rivera had a css style sheet that rendered HTML as
quickbook I believe:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.documentation/1632

Again this would probably give enough of a head start to be sufficient for
the task?

HTH, John.