Re: [bitfield] More portable implementationavailableinthevault

Re: [bitfield] More portable implementationavailableinthevault

Martin Bonner

Re: [bitfield] More portable implementationavailableinthevault

Emile Cormier

On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 11:38:54 -0000, "Martin Bonner"
<[hidden email]> said:

> [...]

I originally compressed it with 7-Zip, and I now remember having fiddled
around with the compression algorithms in that program a while back.

It's now compressed with plain Windows "Send to -> Compressed folder"
and uploaded to the vault.

P.S. Why do the subject titles get mangled like that (spaces are messed
up)?
--
  Emile Cormier