Re: Serialization: crash atlaunchofprogram(duetoboost::serialization::base_object)

Re: Serialization: crash atlaunchofprogram(duetoboost::serialization::base_object)

RIVASSEAU Jean Noel
Hi

I've tried to set up a small example that can reproduce the problem, however I cannot seem to succeed...

One thing is sure, the crash is due to the BSL and the base_object thing, because if I change this only thing, the program goes from running perfectly to crashing at launch.

Note that it is not really a problem of a class having multiple parents (this could happen if for example you use multiple inheritance). It is a problem of a class "switching parents".

Jean-Noël

Re: Serialization: crashatlaunchofprogram(duetoboost::serialization::base_object)

Robert Ramey
Hmmm - if its crashing at launch - then it never invokes the if version ..
else .. code
so I don't see the difference.   Try commenting out the if/else code and
replicating
the test_... mi test to see if it crashes at launch.

Robert Ramey