Re: [QI] X3 and MSVC

Mikael Asplund
Hi, Peter!

I'm running X3 on MSVC, and it's mostly fine, but you need to work with some limitations until VC++ catches up to the crowd. For one, BOOST_SPIRIT_DEFINE() goes out the window. I have my own macro that I'm using, and if you look though the list I'm sure you'll find it posted. Second, hooks on successful parse is out. I just use the resulting complete AST, which works for us.

  /Mikael

Re: [QI] X3 and MSVC

peterkochlarsen
Thank you for your answer - perhaps I should try porting to X3. I have prepared my code to be easy to port, so I might try this soon.

/Peter