Re: Problem with semantic actions (Correction of previous post)

Re: Problem with semantic actions (Correction of previous post)

peterkochlarsen
Hi again,

I was sloppy when shortening my code, as I forgot to remove an attempt
that did not succeed.
The line
   lit('F')) >> int_   [_val = height(true,val(qi::_1))]

should have the val(...) removed and read

   lit('F')) >> int_   [_val = height(true,qi::_1)]

There are two such locations in my code.

Also apologies for not knowing how to respond to my own posts and for
choosing the same subject-line as Johannes.

/Peter