Re: Help with the steps needed to handle a large POST file upload

Re: Help with the steps needed to handle a large POST file upload

Boost - Users mailing list

I'd suggest you take a look into the SmartUpload class in Java, I understand it's a third party contribution.  POST's that have attachments have "parts" of their contents which are identified by their headers in the MIME type.  The logical thing to do is to loop through the several parts and identify the one that you are expecting.  If you are not exactly looking after specific code I'd suggest you consult the RFC's related to those types of contents in POST requests.  There you'll have the key you need.

Regards.

Re: Help with the steps needed to handle a large POST file upload

Boost - Users mailing list
Thank you for the reply Javier. I'll have a look at the class to see
what I can get from it. The reason I said I didn't want code was
because I didn't want people to think I was taking the easy way out.
Of course, if anyone does have any or a hint on the classes and
methods to use I'd be very grateful. Thanks again for your time.
--
Bill