Re: Hello Again From Facebook Engineering

Re: Hello Again From Facebook Engineering

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Scott,

I appreciate the email. Things are going great here, and I'm really happy with Google.

Anyway, even if I wanted to change jobs I wouldn't consider Facebook until it opens an office on the Eastside - commuting into Seattle is just too uncomfortable, so I'm not considering any company there

Thanks!