Re: [C++-sig] exporting __stdcall methods

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [C++-sig] exporting __stdcall methods

David Abrahams
"Nicolas Lelong" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Hi Dave,
>
> sorry I linger in responding, I'm only getting back to business after some
> holidays :)

Likewise, I'm sorry too.  I am not ignoring this post; it's marked
"important."  I am just overcommitted at the moment and have to wait
for the right opportunity to get back into things.  If Ralf has the
time and wants to review your patch, I'm willing to trust his
decisions in the matter and/or answer his questions about specific
areas of concern.

Regards,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting
www.boost-consulting.com

_______________________________________________
C++-sig mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/c++-sig
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [C++-sig] exporting __stdcall methods

Nicolas Lelong
> Likewise, I'm sorry too.  I am not ignoring this post; it's marked
> "important."  I am just overcommitted at the moment and have to wait
> for the right opportunity to get back into things.

That's something I fully understand :)

> If Ralf has the time and wants to review your patch, I'm willing to trust
> his
> decisions in the matter and/or answer his questions about specific
> areas of concern.

OK, I'm still willing to support this patch and I still have some time to
work on it.
So let's say that if Ralf wishes to get involved, I'm open and available for
comments !

Cheers,

Nicolas.

_______________________________________________
C++-sig mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/c++-sig
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [C++-sig] exporting __stdcall methods

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve
--- Nicolas Lelong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Likewise, I'm sorry too.  I am not ignoring this post; it's marked
> > "important."  I am just overcommitted at the moment and have to wait
> > for the right opportunity to get back into things.
>
> That's something I fully understand :)
>
> > If Ralf has the time and wants to review your patch, I'm willing to trust
> > his
> > decisions in the matter and/or answer his questions about specific
> > areas of concern.
>
> OK, I'm still willing to support this patch and I still have some time to
> work on it.
> So let's say that if Ralf wishes to get involved, I'm open and available for
> comments !

I don't feel competent at all in this matter. I'd be happy to check in the
patches after verifying that nothing is broken, but I am not qualified to do
serious vetting of the new feature(s).
Nicolas, if you send me the patched files bundled in a zip or tar file (with
full path names relative to the top-level boost directory) I'll try them out
locally.
Cheers,
        Ralf

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com 
_______________________________________________
C++-sig mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/c++-sig
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [C++-sig] exporting __stdcall methods

David Abrahams
"Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve" <[hidden email]> writes:

> --- Nicolas Lelong <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> > Likewise, I'm sorry too.  I am not ignoring this post; it's marked
>> > "important."  I am just overcommitted at the moment and have to wait
>> > for the right opportunity to get back into things.
>>
>> That's something I fully understand :)
>>
>> > If Ralf has the time and wants to review your patch, I'm willing to trust
>> > his
>> > decisions in the matter and/or answer his questions about specific
>> > areas of concern.
>>
>> OK, I'm still willing to support this patch and I still have some time to
>> work on it.
>> So let's say that if Ralf wishes to get involved, I'm open and available for
>> comments !
>
> I don't feel competent at all in this matter. I'd be happy to check in the
> patches after verifying that nothing is broken, but I am not qualified to do
> serious vetting of the new feature(s).
> Nicolas, if you send me the patched files bundled in a zip or tar file (with
> full path names relative to the top-level boost directory) I'll try them out
> locally.
> Cheers,
>         Ralf

What ever happened with this?  Did you test it, Ralf?  Did we check it
in?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting
www.boost-consulting.com

_______________________________________________
C++-sig mailing list
[hidden email]
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/c++-sig