Re: [C++-sig] Getting simple boost.python extension to work outside the test scripts - HELP!

Re: [C++-sig] Getting simple boost.python extension to work outside the test scripts - HELP!

Boost - Build mailing list

On 2019-05-22 2:28 p.m., Andrew Voelkel wrote:

That is helpful. It might indeed be an issue with System Integrity Protection, now that I do the right google search.

But that leads to the second question. It is possible to indicate within hello_ext.so where to look for the dylib. Then in theory this wouldn’t a problem, because I wouldn’t need to set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Is this insertion of the path of libboost_python37.dylib into hello_ext.so something I can do with bjam, or am I going to have to figure out how to use a separate build system?

I'm cross-posting this to the Boost.Build mailing list, since that's the best (only ?) place where you'll get an answer to this question.

Stefan