Re: BoostBook and global objects

Eric Niebler
Eric Niebler wrote:
>>> I can't get Doxygen/BoostBook to emit any documentation about global
>>> objects.
>> Alas, I was unable to prod someone else into action, so I gave it a
>> shot myself.
> I took the liberty of committing my changes.

Way back in 2005 I added support in BoostBook for emitting documentation
for global objects (see above). But I failed to add any way to link to
the docs for global objects. I have just corrected that oversight.
BoostBook now has a <globalname> tag for linking to a global object, and
QuickBook now has the corresponding [globalref] directive.

Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing

Boost-docs mailing list
[hidden email]
Unsubscribe and other administrative requests: