Re: [Boost-users] Impossible to download a boost source from bintray: 403 Forbidden

Re: [Boost-users] Impossible to download a boost source from bintray: 403 Forbidden

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 10:34 AM Eisuke Kawashima via Boost-users <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I cannot download a boost source from bintray, e.g.,
> https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.73.0/source/boost_1_73_0.tar.bz2
> returns 403 Forbidden.
> OTOH, sourceforge works:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.73.0/boost_1_73_0.tar.bz2
> .

We (boost) have reached our monthly allocation of bandwidth donated by
Bintray/JFrog (Thanks, JFrog!)
We're trying to figure out how we blew through that much bandwidth in 5+
days. (10s of TB).

I will post here again when we know more.

-- Marshall

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2020/03/248600.php