RSS1/RSS2/ATOM + P2P

Boost - Dev mailing list

Dear All,

I invite you all to a debate/brainstorming on implementing
an RSS library for boost, as well as an RSS+p2p protocol on the
application layer on the TCP/IP stack.

I do not claim that RSS should have an implementation in boost, however
I think it might be a good idea. Lots of activity on http/application
layer of the web
and perhaps we/boost developers should consider an RSS extention to
boost of RSS/Atom, with P2P capabilities.

As always, comments and critisism is velcome.

Thank you, Cheers

Greg

Tell me, and I forget. Ask me, and I discover...