RFC: Add support for parsing binary integers of user specified lengths

RFC: Add support for parsing binary integers of user specified lengths

Vitaly Budovski-4
Hi,

See the attached patch. Please not that it doesn't currently work
unless BOOST_SPIRIT_NO_PREDEFINED_TERMINALS is defined.
Can anyone suggest how I might fix this?

Regards,

Vitaly

bin_uint.patch.gz (3K) Download Attachment

Re: RFC: Add support for parsing binary integers of user specified lengths

Vitaly Budovski-4
On 1 May 2012 21:22, Vitaly Budovski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> See the attached patch. Please not that it doesn't currently work
> unless BOOST_SPIRIT_NO_PREDEFINED_TERMINALS is defined.
> Can anyone suggest how I might fix this?
>

> Regards,
>
> Vitaly
Hi,

Here is the updated version that works with and without predefined
terminals define.

Cheers,

Vitaly

bin_uint2.patch.gz (4K) Download Attachment

Re: RFC: Add support for parsing binary integers of user specified lengths

Hartmut Kaiser-2
Vitaly,

You're not ignored, I just have too many things on my plate currently to give sensible feedback on this. Others may have an opinion, though.

Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com
http://stellar.cct.lsu.edu