[Quickbook] VSCode Extension for syntax colouring & simple preview

[Quickbook] VSCode Extension for syntax colouring & simple preview

Boost - Dev mailing list
I've built a Visual Studio Code <https://code.visualstudio.com/> extension
to provide simple syntax colouring & preview generation for Boost.Quickbook
source files.

It is available from within the VSCode extension marketplace or at
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=JBouwer.boost-quickbook-support
-
from where the GitHub repos/issue tracker can be accessed too.

Perhaps somebody else may find this useful too - like I have.

Regards
Jan Bouwer

Re: [Quickbook] VSCode Extension for syntax colouring & simple preview

Boost - Dev mailing list

I'm sure that any Boost Quickbook documentation writer will find this *very*
helpful.

I have a similar tool working with Textpad  See https://www.textpad.com/) and
find it extremely helpful for have this language color coding for Quickbook (and
jamfiles).
Anyone who is wedded to this text editor is welcome to my .syn extension - ask
directly.

Paul

Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse