Questions about programming competency test - GSoC

Questions about programming competency test - GSoC

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Dear,
Hope This mail finds you well.

First of all i would like to introduce myself to you... I'm Mahmoud Ahmed studying computer science at Cairo university.

I am currently trying to join to GSoC 2020
(Boost.uBlas)

But i have some questions about "Programming competency test", please.

1- In ETMatrix class, Should I use vector? Because I prefer to use (C++ pointers)

2- In CPP20Matrix class, what you means by the most modern C++20 features? Are there specific functions to use?

Finally... Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Mahmoud Ahmed.

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Questions about programming competency test - GSoC

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hi Mahmoud,

thanks for considering Boost.uBLAS.

Am Di., 24. März 2020 um 12:09 Uhr schrieb Stud 20160227 via ublas <[hidden email]>:
Dear,
Hope This mail finds you well.

First of all i would like to introduce myself to you... I'm Mahmoud Ahmed studying computer science at Cairo university.

I am currently trying to join to GSoC 2020
(Boost.uBlas)

But i have some questions about "Programming competency test", please.

1- In ETMatrix class, Should I use vector? Because I prefer to use (C++ pointers)

2- In CPP20Matrix class, what you means by the most modern C++20 features? Are there specific functions to use?

Finally... Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Cem

Regards,
Mahmoud Ahmed.