Questions about programming competency test - GSoC

Questions about programming competency test - GSoC

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Dear,
Hope This mail finds you well.

First of all I would like to introduce myself to you... I'm Mahmoud Ahmed studying computer science at Cairo university.

I am currently trying to join to GSoC 2020
(Boost.uBlas)

But I have some questions about "Programming competency test", please.

1- In ETMatrix class, Should I use vector? Because I prefer to use (C++ pointers)

2- In CPP20Matrix class, what you mean by the most modern C++20 features? Are there specific functions to use?

Finally... Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,
Mahmoud Ahmed

Sent to: [hidden email]