Problem with boost.python

Mathieu Leduc-Hamel-2
Hi,

I'm trying to make a binding for a c++ librairy. I had some problem
with a class that is inherited privately from another.

what can I do? I'll give you the original c++ code and the code of my binding.

B_document.cpp (1K) Download Attachment
document.hpp (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem with boost.python

Roman Yakovenko
On 3/28/06, Arrakis Muadib <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to make a binding for a c++ librairy. I had some problem
> with a class that is inherited privately from another.
>
> what can I do? I'll give you the original c++ code and the code of my binding.

1. To write to right mailing list
2. To use one of available code generators for boost.python (
pyplusplus or Pyste )
3. Read this page careful: http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/v2/class.html
( espessialy about noncopyable )

--