Preprocessor directive for a sequence that differs only in datatype

Preprocessor directive for a sequence that differs only in datatype

Boost - uBLAS mailing list
Hello Everyone,
I was trying to use the boost.preprocessor to write some code which otherwise needs to be written for all the cases.
But on compilation it gives the error:
error: macro "BOOST_PP_SEQ_ELEM_III" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
     print_column <BOOST_PP_SEQ_ELEM(type, INNER_TYPE) >(i);

I didn't understand the reason as when I wrote: print_column <BOOST_PP_SEQ_ELEM(any_numerical_value(0, 1, ...), INNER_TYPE) >(i); it works fine.
Can anyone help me understand the error or provide an alternative way to do the same thing?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Rishabh

Sent to: [hidden email]