Posts not appearing on Boost Mailman

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Boost,

I have an issue with MailMan: I never use "emails" for posting on the
Boost ML, I use news.gmane.org through thunderbird.

I can see my posts on news.gmane.org, but I cannot see any of my posts
here for instance:

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/07/index.php

Is this normal?

Thanks,
Raffi

Re: Posts not appearing on Boost Mailman

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 7/14/17 06:25, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:

> Hi Boost,
>
> I have an issue with MailMan: I never use "emails" for posting on the
> Boost ML, I use news.gmane.org through thunderbird.
>
> I can see my posts on news.gmane.org, but I cannot see any of my posts
> here for instance:
>
> https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/07/index.php
>
> Is this normal?
>
> Thanks,
> Raffi

Thank you Raffi. I've forwarded this to IT.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting