Persistence of Spirit.Lex tokens

braden
I have input that I'm currently parsing with a Spirit.Qi parser; but
I'd like to make some modifications such that input elements are stored
as tokens for processing after the parsing step.  I've been looking at
Spirit.Lex as a means to facilitate this; but I've never used Spirit.Lex
before and I'm not sure how difficult it might be to get Spirit.Lex
tokens to persist beyond the lexing (and parsing) phase.  Is it at all
problematic for a Qi rule to return the complete token as its attribute
rather than the token value?

--
Braden McDaniel
<[hidden email]>