Parser Tree or AST tree for Qi

Yiqing

Hi,

I need to create a parser for a SQL like query language. The end result after parsing needs to be an expression tree with operators and operands to describe the query using our own expression tree library.

It seems to me that I can't take advantage of the convenient features provided by Semantic Action to do this, as the children nodes will be created earlier than the parent node if the nodes creation is executed by the semantic actions, but the expression tree has to be built from top down. Looks like I should use the Parser tree or AST tree to accomplish this.

But it seems that the Parser tree is only available in Spirit Classic. Is there parser tree api available with the Qi parser grammar?

Thanks,

Yiqing