PGI

does someone work on the boost-config for PGI? Running the unit-tests of
boost.config fails but PGI 17.x should be C++11 compatible.
Oliver

Re: PGI

Boost - Dev mailing list

On 05/11/2017 07:34, Oliver Kowalke via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
> does someone work on the boost-config for PGI? Running the unit-tests of
> boost.config fails but PGI 17.x should be C++11 compatible.

I had some pull requests over the summer, for example:
https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/170

But if there are any more fixes I'd be pleased to apply them.

John.

---
http://www.avg.com