Old results on the server

Boost - Testing mailing list
All-
I was just trying to figure out what was up with some of my results, so I opened a filezilla window into the server with the url-that-is-not-to-be-published, and noticed that there were *a lot* of old results in the results/master and results/develop directories. I went and deleted the old teeks99-* items, but there are a lot of others. I believe there is some check in the script to not display any results on the outpage that are older than X days, so these old result sets aren't being shown to anyone.

Should we delete these? I'd be happy to do it, but I didn't want to take action before asking others. I can't imagine any reason not to...they could be easily overwritten if someone simply tries to submit a new result with the same name.

Tom

Re: Old results on the server

Boost - Testing mailing list
On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 8:05 AM, Tom Kent via Boost-Testing <[hidden email]> wrote:
All-
I was just trying to figure out what was up with some of my results, so I opened a filezilla window into the server with the url-that-is-not-to-be-published, and noticed that there were *a lot* of old results in the results/master and results/develop directories. I went and deleted the old teeks99-* items, but there are a lot of others. I believe there is some check in the script to not display any results on the outpage that are older than X days, so these old result sets aren't being shown to anyone.

Yes, there's an age check to hide old results.

Should we delete these? I'd be happy to do it, but I didn't want to take action before asking others. I can't imagine any reason not to...they could be easily overwritten if someone simply tries to submit a new result with the same name.

Yes, feel free to delete them.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything