No release in calendar for 2020?

Am I seeing it right that nothing has been scheduled
for 2020 at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
or is there a problem with the calendar (or my browser)?

What is the schedule of the Boost 1.73.0 ?

Re: No release in calendar for 2020?

Boost - Dev mailing list

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases:-Schedule

Re: No release in calendar for 2020?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 2:21 PM Edward Diener via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2/10/2020 11:41 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Am I seeing it right that nothing has been scheduled
> > for 2020 at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
> > or is there a problem with the calendar (or my browser)?
> >
> > What is the schedule of the Boost 1.73.0 ?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >

> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases:-Schedule

Meta answer.. I used to do all the calendar additions. I explained the
procedure for updating the calendar to other release managers some time
ago. They couldn't, or didn't have time to, follow them. So last time I
also updated the calendar as a favor to Marshall.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Re: No release in calendar for 2020?

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 21:21, Edward Diener via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 2/10/2020 11:41 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> >
> > Am I seeing it right that nothing has been scheduled
> > for 2020 at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
> > or is there a problem with the calendar (or my browser)?
> >
> > What is the schedule of the Boost 1.73.0 ?
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases:-Schedule

i.e. "The dates for specific releases and the milestones are
posted to the Boost calendar before each release."

which, of course, does answer my question. Thanks.

Pity this Wiki is not linked from the calendar page on the website
which, I believe, is an authoritative source of the complementary
information (not true for all Wikis).
BTW, the website navigation points to the old Wiki,
let's fix it https://github.com/boostorg/website/issues/471.

Re: No release in calendar for 2020?

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 22:10, Rene Rivera via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 2:21 PM Edward Diener via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 2/10/2020 11:41 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> > >
> > > Am I seeing it right that nothing has been scheduled
> > > for 2020 at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
> > > or is there a problem with the calendar (or my browser)?
> > >
> > > What is the schedule of the Boost 1.73.0 ?
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >

> > https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases:-Schedule
>

> Meta answer.. I used to do all the calendar additions. I explained the
> procedure for updating the calendar to other release managers some time
> ago. They couldn't, or didn't have time to, follow them. So last time I
> also updated the calendar as a favor to Marshall.

If there is a problem with the calendar maintenance,
can we at least replace the empty calendar with the content
from the Wiki page?
A rough schedule, still quite precise though, is better than no schedule.

On 2/10/20 13:10, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 2:21 PM Edward Diener via Boost <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 2/10/2020 11:41 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Am I seeing it right that nothing has been scheduled
>>> for 2020 at https://www.boost.org/development/index.html
>>> or is there a problem with the calendar (or my browser)?
>>>
>>> What is the schedule of the Boost 1.73.0 ?
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>

>> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases:-Schedule
>

> Meta answer.. I used to do all the calendar additions. I explained the
> procedure for updating the calendar to other release managers some time
> ago. They couldn't, or didn't have time to, follow them. So last time I
> also updated the calendar as a favor to Marshall.

I apologize. I think I dropped the ball on this one. I'll get things
up-to-date soonish.

michael
--
Michael Caisse