Next Release of uBLAS into Boost?

Sean Reilly
On the GitHub repository it looks like there has not been a release of uBLAS into Boost since 1.53. Is this accurate, or and I just being a nube?

Sean Reilly

Sent to: [hidden email]

Re: Next Release of uBLAS into Boost?

Nasos Iliopoulos
In the last release cycle (1.58) there were quite a few commits and changes. They didn't get a changelog though and it appeared that nothing happened. I think from 1.55 onwards we are committing changes on a regular basis afaik.

-Nasos