Quantcast

Newcomer Contributor to Boost C++ Libraries

Newcomer Contributor to Boost C++ Libraries

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone, I am Aman Kumar Gupta, an undergraduate 1st year student
from International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar, India.
I'm a newcomer to Boost C++ community. I have ,what i think, medium to good
C++ coding background as i've been coding in C++ since past 5-6 years and
have won some coding competitions as well. I have a good C++ STL knowledge
and am very keen and interested in contributing to Boost's STL libraries.
But as i'm a newbie to this community, i'm little confused where and how to
start. I would be very glad and thankful if anyone would please help me and
guide me through.

Re: Newcomer Contributor to Boost C++ Libraries

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 20 March 2017 at 14:07, Aman Gupta via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
> But as i'm a newbie to this community, i'm little confused where and how to
> start. I would be very glad and thankful if anyone would please help me and
> guide me through.

I'd start with reading the material on boost.org website, namely
http://www.boost.org/users/faq.html
-> "How can I contribute to development?"