New to open source

Pranjal Rai
Hi,
I am new to open source and would like to contribute to it.
Can someone please guide me what to do next?

Pranjal Rai

Re: New to open source

Steven Watanabe-4
AMDG

On 03/02/2015 05:11 PM, Pranjal Rai wrote:
> I am new to open source and would like to contribute to it.
> Can someone please guide me what to do next?

Some things you can do:
- Read this list.  If you see a conversation that's
  of interest to you, feel free to jump in.
- Participate in formal reviews.  There aren't
  any scheduled at the moment, but watch the
  list for announcements.
- Our bug tracker is at http://svn.boost.org/.
  If you feel like tackling some of them, you
  can submit patches or pull requests.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe

Re: New to open source