Quantcast

My Proposal for GSoC

Boost - Dev mailing list
Dear Sir,
I want you to review the draft of my proposal and suggest me what I should
do so that I can work with this project.
The project is Project 1 for Boost.Geometry about filtering of compare
distance predicates.

Here is the link for my Proposal Draft :
https://github.com/MukundChandra/Programs-For-GSoC/blob/MukundChandra-patch-1/Proposal%20For%20GSoC.pdf

Re: My Proposal for GSoC

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Mukund,

thank you for your proposal.

Please add a paragraph commenting your experience with the competency test
and Boost.Geometry library.

For example you could provide information on the following:
-- what algorithm did you implement for distance?
-- what algorithms are currently implemented in Boost.Geometry for distance
(for which models of the Earth)?
-- did you compare your implementation with Boost.Geometry ones? could you
comment on the results?

Best,
Vissarion.