Mobile site

I've been doing a little work on getting the website to work better on
mobile phones. You can see it on the beta site:

https://beta.boost.org

There's still a lot to do, especially on the sidebar which is not
really usable at the moment, so don't expect it to go live any time
soon.

Daniel

Re: Mobile site

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been doing a little work on getting the website to work better on
> mobile phones. You can see it on the beta site:
>
> https://beta.boost.org

Nice. Thanks Daniel.

Even in its current state, it addresses the requests I've seen
(Quickbook generated library documentation TOC and code blocks are now
readable, etc.)

Glen

Re: Mobile site

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 4 November 2017 at 14:18, Glen Fernandes via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Daniel James wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've been doing a little work on getting the website to work better on
>> mobile phones. You can see it on the beta site:
>>
>> https://beta.boost.org
>
> Nice. Thanks Daniel.
>
> Even in its current state, it addresses the requests I've seen
> (Quickbook generated library documentation TOC and code blocks are now
> readable, etc.)

I could make the documentation changes live soon, and leave the main
web pages for later.

Re: Mobile site

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> On 4 November 2017 at 14:18, Glen Fernandes via Boost
>> Nice. Thanks Daniel.
>>
>> Even in its current state, it addresses the requests I've seen
>> (Quickbook generated library documentation TOC and code blocks are now
>> readable, etc.)
>
> I could make the documentation changes live soon, and leave the main
> web pages for later.

Sounds good to me.

Glen