Missing link for Boost.Algorithm documentation

Missing link for Boost.Algorithm documentation

Re: Missing link for Boost.Algorithm documentation

Boost - Dev mailing list
This is normally served from the 'documentation-fixes' repo, but for
some reason that isn't working at the moment. The website is currently
being moved to a new server, so I'm not going to look into it properly
until they're finished. My guess is that it hasn't been copied yet and
will be eventually. Here's the details of the move:

http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2017/02/87171.php

On 2/17/17 10:25, Daniel James via Boost wrote:
> This is normally served from the 'documentation-fixes' repo, but for
> some reason that isn't working at the moment. The website is currently
> being moved to a new server, so I'm not going to look into it properly
> until they're finished. My guess is that it hasn't been copied yet and
> will be eventually. Here's the details of the move:

We don't see the file on the original server. Ping me in IRC or on
Slack! Thanks Daniel.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting