Missing boost/test/utils/trivial_singleton.hpp header

Missing boost/test/utils/trivial_singleton.hpp header

Boost - Users mailing list

Hello everybody,

I'm beginning with the Boost.Test library and I wanted to use it together with Turtle Mock library, as it claims to be developed specifically for usage with Boost. The problem is, I'm getting the error, that boost/test/utils/trivial_singleton.hpp is missing. I'm using other Boost headers with no problem, so I had a look at the codes and it seems, that trivial_singleton.hpp header is not there. Also, I couldn't find him in the online repository.

Was the header relocated or removed?

Thank you very much for the information,

Martin

Re: Missing boost/test/utils/trivial_singleton.hpp header

Boost - Users mailing list
On Sat, Nov 3, 2018 at 8:38 PM Martin Beseda via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everybody,

I'm beginning with the Boost.Test library and I wanted to use it together with Turtle Mock library, as it claims to be developed specifically for usage with Boost. The problem is, I'm getting the error, that boost/test/utils/trivial_singleton.hpp is missing. I'm using other Boost headers with no problem, so I had a look at the codes and it seems, that trivial_singleton.hpp header is not there. Also, I couldn't find him in the online repository.

Was the header relocated or removed?

-- Marshall