Minor fix for classic tests

Daniel James-3
Hi,

I was about to ask to check in a small fix for some classic spirit
tests which were failing, but it looks like I've already checked it in
to trunk. I think I accidentally committed it with some other changes
for 1.52 from git, so sorry about that. It's:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/79653/

The test results look okay, so can I merge to release?

thanks,

Daniel

Re: Minor fix for classic tests

Hartmut Kaiser-2