Metacom tests

John Maddock
How often are the metacomm tests run these days?  They're over a week old at
present and I'd like to shift some of those daily regression-reminder
messages (reminding me of things I believe are fixed, but the Borland
results haven't been updated).

Just a quick ping in case you think they're still running daily.  If there's
some other reason for the stale results, no problem at all!

Thanks, John.

Re: Metacom tests

Aleksey Gurtovoy
John Maddock writes:
> How often are the metacomm tests run these days?

Until yesterday they were initiated manually (and irregularly; we've
been on a quest of resolving numerous (local) show-stoppers for about
a month or so).

> They're over a week old at present and I'd like to shift some of
> those daily regression-reminder messages (reminding me of things I
> believe are fixed, but the Borland results haven't been updated).
>
> Just a quick ping in case you think they're still running daily.

Now they are!

> If there's some other reason for the stale results, no problem at
> all!

Thanks for your patience,
--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Re: Metacom tests

AlisdairM
Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Thanks for your patience,

Thanks for adding BCB2006!
I can get to work submitting those patches now <g>

--
AlisdairM

Re: Metacom tests

Joaquin M LópezMuñoz
Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy <at> meta-comm.com> writes:

> John Maddock writes:
> > How often are the metacomm tests run these days?
>
> Until yesterday they were initiated manually (and irregularly; we've
> been on a quest of resolving numerous (local) show-stoppers for about
> a month or so).
>
> > They're over a week old at present and I'd like to shift some of
> > those daily regression-reminder messages (reminding me of things I
> > believe are fixed, but the Borland results haven't been updated).
> >
> > Just a quick ping in case you think they're still running daily.
>
> Now they are!
>
> > If there's some other reason for the stale results, no problem at
> > all!
>
> Thanks for your patience,

Thanks for your support :)
Do you plan to include vc-6_5 and vc-7_0 on the tests?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Re: Metacom tests

John Maddock
>> Just a quick ping in case you think they're still running daily.
>
> Now they are!
>
>> If there's some other reason for the stale results, no problem at
>> all!
>
> Thanks for your patience,

No problem, thanks for running them!

John.