Mentor application for Boost.Real

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello everyone,
I am Vikram Singh Chundawat, I worked on Boost.Real previous GSoC and I am
actively working on the library since.
Now, one of the potential mentors Damian Vicino is not mentoring this year,
I wish to mentor this project in GSoC 2021 with Laouen Belloli.

We have some potential candidates who are working on the library and also
some good ideas for the library.
The aim last year was to bring Boost.Real to review ready state and some
work is still remaining to make it review ready, we found some bugs in the
review. Now, we are working on optimizations, bug fixes, and benchmarking.
I went through the guidelines of Google and wish to know the procedure for
mentor application.

Thank You
Regards
Vikram Singh Chundawat

Re: Mentor application for Boost.Real

great to hear from you. Indeed, you can join as a mentor. There is no
procedure in fact because I know all the mentors.
Best thing is for you to send me a description of your proposals.
The fact that you could work in tandem with Laouen is a good news for me.
Laouen has been a high quality mentor for many years.
Cheers,
David