MSVC ARM64

Boost - Build mailing list
Hi,

is there a way to compile for arm64 with MSVC? I can successfully run
"vcvarsall.bat amd64_arm64" and get a working toolchain, but configuring
Boost for architecture=arm address-model=64 fails.

   Simon

Re: MSVC ARM64

Boost - Build mailing list
AMDG

On 12/07/2017 08:48 AM, Simon Richter via Boost-build wrote:
> is there a way to compile for arm64 with MSVC? I can successfully run
> "vcvarsall.bat amd64_arm64" and get a working toolchain, but configuring
> Boost for architecture=arm address-model=64 fails.

Looking at msvc.jam, it doesn't seem to be supported yet.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe