MS controlled email domains - not going to work

MS controlled email domains - not going to work

Boost - Users mailing list
The irony in sending this message is that the people who need to see it
probably wont get it.

We are having trouble with hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, and
outlook.com. Microsoft is filtering the dedicated IP address used by the
mail lists and most recently has responded with:

  Not qualified for mitigation
  [ip address]
  Our investigation has determined that the above IP(s) do not qualify
  for mitigation. These IP(s) have previously received mitigations from
  deliverability support, and have failed to maintain patterns within
  our guidelines, so they are ineligible for additional mitigation at
  this time.

We have tried to explain multiple times that the IP address has a new
owner but we seem to be stuck in almost an auto-response loop. We will
continue to try and get service unblocked; however, I would recommend
that you dump your MS controlled accounts for Boost mail lists and use
another service.

michael

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

Re: [EXTERNAL] MS controlled email domains - not going to work

Boost - Users mailing list

> On Jul 20, 2017, at 1:23 PM, Michael Caisse via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> The irony in sending this message is that the people who need to see it
> probably wont get it.
>
> We are having trouble with hotmail.com, live.com, msn.com, and
> outlook.com. Microsoft is filtering the dedicated IP address used by the
> mail lists and most recently has responded with:
>
>  Not qualified for mitigation
>  [ip address]
>  Our investigation has determined that the above IP(s) do not qualify
>  for mitigation. These IP(s) have previously received mitigations from
>  deliverability support, and have failed to maintain patterns within
>  our guidelines, so they are ineligible for additional mitigation at
>  this time.
>
> We have tried to explain multiple times that the IP address has a new
> owner but we seem to be stuck in almost an auto-response loop. We will
> continue to try and get service unblocked; however, I would recommend
> that you dump your MS controlled accounts for Boost mail lists and use
> another service.

I’ve been having this problem, thanks for the update.

Noel Belcourt