MPI auto-detection failed: unknown wrapper compiler mpicc-openmpi-mp

MPI auto-detection failed: unknown wrapper compiler mpicc-openmpi-mp

Boost - Build mailing list
Hi I have just run the boost build process on my

MacBook Pro (15 inch late 2013),  running under  Max OS X  10.12.6,

I successfully ran the  bootstrap.sh  script and started  ./b2 .

Right thereafter, the build system gave the following response:

<directory> <me>$ ./b2
MPI auto-detection failed: unknown wrapper compiler mpicc-openmpi-mp
Please report this error to the Boost mailing list: http://www.boost.org
You will need to manually configure MPI support.

I hope this is the right mailing list to report this error to.

Best,

Rupert

smime.p7s (7K) Download Attachment