Looking for object-oriented C++ numerics experience

Looking for object-oriented C++ numerics experience

amannuc1
Dear boost community,

I supervise a group at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena.
Enterprising group members have developed an advanced numerical
application in C++ that relies extensively on boost's uBlas. The
Global Assimilative Ionosphere Model (GAIM) makes extensive use of
templates which has led to a very efficient objected oriented code. I
am interested in communicating with experts in C++ object oriented
numerics who have a potential interest in joining our group and
working on GAIM. The position involves other tasks as well.

JPL is an exciting place to work and the GAIM project is a cutting
edge application. Serious job seekers are invited to send inquiries
directly to me at [hidden email]. I am interested in
developers with significant objected-oriented C++ experience
specifically applied to numerics/scientific applications. General OO
or C++ knowledge is of less interest. Thanks for your attention.

-Tony

--
Tony Mannucci
Supervisor, Ionospheric and Atmospheric Remote Sensing Group