Looking for a task to contribute to boost

Looking for a task to contribute to boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello Boost Developers,

I am Vivek. I contribute small patches to LLVM project.
I wanted to work for boost open source project to enhance my C++ knowledge.
Could someone suggest some project to me? I will be able to complete task
suitable for Google Summer of Code with help and guidance form community.
Please also suggest required assignments as I am not a frequent user of
Boost libraries.

Thanks,
Vivek

Re: Looking for a task to contribute to boost

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Vivek,

if you are looking for a topic of a new boost library:

What about something for machine learning, neuronal networks?!

Something like tensorflow, tflearn, caffe, theano, etc...

Best regards,

Mike...