Location for library-specific utility files in Subversion trunk

Location for library-specific utility files in Subversion trunk

Jeremiah Willcock-2
I have a file containing the list of unmerged changes from BGL and some
command lines to simplify merging changes from the trunk to the release
branch and to help in writing release notes.  They are not useful to have
in a release, but I would like to have them stored somewhere other than
just my home directory.  Is there a path designated for that?  Somewhere
inside tools/release/?

-- Jeremiah Willcock