Linux ppc64 tests ending

Liam Routt
I'm sorry to say that I'm losing my access to the 64-bit G5 with ppc64
linux installed on it that I've been running tests on. The admin isn't
taking good care of the machine any more, and will b e shutting it down
and passing it on to another project (where it will likely be
reformatted as a mac). I hope our contribution has been helpful.

Take care,

Liam Routt

Re: Linux ppc64 tests ending

David Abrahams
Liam Routt <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm sorry to say that I'm losing my access to the 64-bit G5 with ppc64
> linux installed on it that I've been running tests on. The admin isn't
> taking good care of the machine any more, and will b e shutting it down
> and passing it on to another project (where it will likely be
> reformatted as a mac). I hope our contribution has been helpful.

Thanks very much for all you've done for Boost, Liam.

See you around the campus,
Dave

--
Dave Abrahams