Library for printing STL containers

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi Guys,

I have tried to contact the developer of this neat little library. It
allows you to use streams such as ostringstreams and couts with
various STL containers, without the boilerplate of any loops to get
all the contents. I will likely fork and maintain it as I have tried
(and failed) to contact the developer.

https://github.com/louisdx/cxx-prettyprint

If I cleaned it up, could we consider it for boost inclusion? It is
already under boost open source license.

Re: Library for printing STL containers

Boost - Dev mailing list

On 13/04/2018 13:32, Eric Curtin via Boost wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have tried to contact the developer of this neat little library. It
> allows you to use streams such as ostringstreams and couts with
> various STL containers, without the boilerplate of any loops to get
> all the contents. I will likely fork and maintain it as I have tried
> (and failed) to contact the developer.
>
> https://github.com/louisdx/cxx-prettyprint
>
> If I cleaned it up, could we consider it for boost inclusion? It is
> already under boost open source license.

Looks useful to me.

John.

---
http://www.avg.com