Libraries maintained by CMT?

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hello,

I was wondering if there's a page/location that lists the libraries
currently being maintained by the community maintainer team?  I recently
assumed responsibility for maintaining boost::uuid and I was wondering if
there was a list that needs to be modified.

Thanks,

- Jim

Re: Libraries maintained by CMT?

Boost - Dev mailing list

On 9/7/2017 10:45 AM, Alex Olivas via Boost wrote:

> On 09/06/2017 08:02 AM, James E. King, III via Boost wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was wondering if there's a page/location that lists the libraries
>> currently being maintained by the community maintainer team?  I recently
>> assumed responsibility for maintaining boost::uuid and I was wondering if
>> there was a list that needs to be modified.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> - Jim

> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/CommunityMaintenance
>
> I believe this is still the go-to list of libraries maintained by the CMT.

I think that list is out of date. On Github the page listing the
repositories for the community maintenance team lists 15 libraries, one
of which, uuid, has recently been assigned a maintainer of its own in
the OP sender.

> Alex.

Re: Libraries maintained by CMT?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 7 September 2017 at 16:41, Edward Diener via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I think that list is out of date. On Github the page listing the
> repositories for the community maintenance team lists 15 libraries, one of
> which, uuid, has recently been assigned a maintainer of its own in the OP
> sender.

Maybe the maintainer of these libraries should be changed in their metadata?

On 09/07/2017 09:41 AM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:

> On 9/7/2017 10:45 AM, Alex Olivas via Boost wrote:
>> On 09/06/2017 08:02 AM, James E. King, III via Boost wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if there's a page/location that lists the libraries
>>> currently being maintained by the community maintainer team? I recently
>>> assumed responsibility for maintaining boost::uuid and I was
>>> wondering if
>>> there was a list that needs to be modified.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> - Jim

>> https://svn.boost.org/trac10/wiki/CommunityMaintenance
>>
>> I believe this is still the go-to list of libraries maintained by the
>> CMT.
>
> I think that list is out of date. On Github the page listing the
> repositories for the community maintenance team lists 15 libraries,
> one of which, uuid, has recently been assigned a maintainer of its own
> in the OP sender.

Which page are you referring to?  I'm not having a lot of luck finding it.
Thanks,
Alex.

Re: Libraries maintained by CMT?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 7 September 2017 at 19:01, Alex Olivas via Boost
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 09/07/2017 09:41 AM, Edward Diener via Boost wrote:
>>
>> I think that list is out of date. On Github the page listing the
>> repositories for the community maintenance team lists 15 libraries, one of
>> which, uuid, has recently been assigned a maintainer of its own in the OP
>> sender.
>>
> Which page are you referring to?  I'm not having a lot of luck finding it.
> Thanks,

The community team on github, but it's hidden. Most of the boost teams
are, I'm not sure why. I don't think they're a big secret, so the
libraries are:

boostorg/concept_check
boostorg/date_time
boostorg/disjoint_sets