Jamfile.v2 for langbinding

John Moeller
[I wasn't able to successfully post this to the list via NNTP, so I'm
trying again with the Mailman interface]

I finally wrote a Jamfile.v2 that works.  My question is, would you like
me to add it?  If so, what's the proper copyright?  Should I put myself
or Abrahams/Wallin?  Or both?

--

John Moeller

Re: Jamfile.v2 for langbinding

David Abrahams

on Mon Jun 11 2007, John Moeller <fishcorn-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

> [I wasn't able to successfully post this to the list via NNTP, so I'm
> trying again with the Mailman interface]
>
> I finally wrote a Jamfile.v2 that works.  My question is, would you like
> me to add it?  If so, what's the proper copyright?  Should I put myself
> or Abrahams/Wallin?  Or both?

If your contribution to the contents is substantial, your name should
be in the copyright.  If you started by modifying something with other
names in the copyright, they should remain.  If you started from
scratch, don't add any names other than yours to the copyright.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting