JSON parser example

Richard-45
I put this up on github; it is the example I will work through as I
present spirit to the Utah C++ Programmers group next week.  I put
tags for the incremental accumulation of behavior to make it easier to
browse the evolution of functionality in the parser.  I put some advice
in the ReadMe.md.  Feedback is appreciated.
<https://github.com/LegalizeAdulthood/ucpp-json-parser>

Re: JSON parser example

Joel de Guzman
On 11/10/14, 11:08 AM, Richard wrote:
> I put this up on github; it is the example I will work through as I
> present spirit to the Utah C++ Programmers group next week.  I put
> tags for the incremental accumulation of behavior to make it easier to
> browse the evolution of functionality in the parser.  I put some advice
> in the ReadMe.md.  Feedback is appreciated.
> <https://github.com/LegalizeAdulthood/ucpp-json-parser>

Looks good! Am I guessing right that this will become a tutorial soon ;-) ?

Joel de Guzman
http://www.ciere.com
http://boost-spirit.com
http://www.cycfi.com/

Re: JSON parser example

Richard-45

In article <m3pdg8$jta$[hidden email]>,
    Joel de Guzman <[hidden email]> writes:

> On 11/10/14, 11:08 AM, Richard wrote:
> > I put this up on github; it is the example I will work through as I
> > present spirit to the Utah C++ Programmers group next week.  I put
> > tags for the incremental accumulation of behavior to make it easier to
> > browse the evolution of functionality in the parser.  I put some advice
> > in the ReadMe.md.  Feedback is appreciated.
> > <https://github.com/LegalizeAdulthood/ucpp-json-parser>
>
> Looks good! Am I guessing right that this will become a tutorial soon ;-) ?

This will be the basis of my presentation.  I prefer to present "live"
from code as much as possible.  After I talk about Spirit a little bit
and illustrate things with the JSON, we'll do a group exercise to
create an RFC 5322 date parser.  Turnout should be pretty good as I'm
raffling off an MSDN Universal subscription courtesy of Microsoft.

As far as github goes, I was hoping the tags would illustrate the steps.